15 Jul Sony Camcorder issues
- Error codes : List of error codes
- Camcorder wont turn on : Due to a loose screw inside the camera which causes a fuse to go bad and sometimes power board or even main board.
- Stuck lens cover : Usually due to a dirt or sand stuck in leans cover gears.
- Pixelation or audio video dropout on play back mood : Due to a bad video head, bad tape mechanism, loose connection or loose pinch roller.
- Black image on recording mood : Due to bad CCD sensor.
- No image on LCD screen : Due to bad FLEX Cable Between LCD and main board.
- Image vibrating on recording mood : Due to a Bad image stabilizer unit or focus unit.
We repair on all brands and models of Sony camcorders and cameras
Our certified and experienced Sony repair technicians are always happy to assist you with any question you have regarding your camera or camcorder
Our online estimate is quick and accurate. Don’t hesitate to give us a try and request for a free online estimate : Click Here For Free Estimate
Our Camcorder and camera repairs always come with general service cleaning (inside and body ) as well as re-calibrating and re-aligning to factory settings and free return shipping
We use brand new, original parts
VideoCamRepair always offers up to 6 months warranty on parts and labor