15 Jul Canon Camcorder Issues
Canon Camcorder Repair
- Reinsert the Cassatt error massage : Due to a bad tape, Loose pinch roller, bad tape mechanism, bad video head or even main board problem.
- Camcorder wont turn on : Due to a loose screw inside the camera which causes a fuse to go bad and sometimes power board or even main board.
- Stuck lens cover : Usually due to a dirt or sand stuck in leans cover gears.
- Pixelation or audio video dropout on play back mood : Due to a bad video head, bad tape mechanism, loose connection or loose pinch roller.
- Eating tape
- Remove Cassette Error message : Usually happens from a bad tape mechanism or stocked video head.
- Zoom issue : it wont Zoom, or keeps zooming in Camera mode which is usually a Defective switch.
- No fire wire output : sometime happens from a broken fire wire port or main board.
- loses time code : happens from a defective video head or even tape mechanism.
- Pixelation On play back : due to a bad video head or tape mechanism.
We repair all brands and models of Canon camcorders and cameras
Our certified and experienced Canon repair technicians are always happy to assist you with any question you have regarding your camera or camcorder
Our online estimate is quick and accurate. Don’t hesitate to give us a try and request for a free online estimate : Click Here For Free Estimate
Our Camcorder and camera repairs always come with general service cleaning (inside and body ) as well as re-calibrating and re-aligning to factory settings and free return shipping
We use brand new, original parts
VideoCamRepair always offers up to 6 months warranty on parts and labor